Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"I Think Therefore IB"

I’m so impressed with all of your blogs so far. Taking this IB class proves you want to push yourself and develop your critical thinking skills further- and this blog is a wonderful opportunity to do just that. Excellent job, keep up the great work!

For the next assignment we are asking that you create two new blogs: 


-Please use Goff pages 124-137 to create your first post- base the post on general comments, questions, concerns, ideas etc that came to mind while reading- you know the drill. The questions Mr. Geary handed out in class are wonderful guiding points if you’re stumped on what to blog about. When completed, take a look at your classmate’s posts- this time you are asked to include 2 comments.

-For your second post, please create a blog describing what you learned from your book report that was due this past Friday. I know you all worked really hard, and I want you to share your thoughts with the class and take this opportunity to learn from each other. You could start off by saying… “with reading this book I learned/ I wonder/ I want to know/ I think…”  When completed, please take a look at your classmates posts & include 2 comments.

So brief overview of what you need to do- 2 new blog posts and 4 comments in total. Any questions, come see me. Have fun, work hard, keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment